Saturday, May 2, 2009

Carnival and Jokes

Last night our family enjoyed a great time together at Juliana's school Carnival. This event was HUGE. Rock climbing wall, 10+ inflatables, and lots of games that our kids really didn't play. They were too interested in the inflatables.

There was easily 1500 people who attended this event. 1 child wore a face mask...due to the Swine Flu scare I'm presuming.

Our kids have picked up on a new joke that they enjoy telling me everyday.

Juliana: What is your name?
Me: Mommy
Juliana: What color is the sky
Me: Blue
Juliana: What is the opposite of down?
Me: Up
Juliana: Mommy Blew Up! (hahahaha...lots of laughter)

Next:
Ryan: What is your name?
Me: Mommy
Ryan: What's this (pointing to nose)
Me: Nose
Ryan: What's in my hand (holds together empty hands)
Me: Nothing
Ryan: Mommy knows nothing! (hahaha...more laughter!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ha ha! My kids love the blew up one! They haven't told me the nose one yet. I will have to tell them first! So cute!!