Wednesday, January 6, 2010

9 Blessings of 2009

I'm a little behind in reviewing the year 2009. I'm a lot behind in reviewing the decade (maybe I'll do that next, or tomorrow.) So this isn't really a full review of the year, just a few of the blessings our family experienced in 2009.

9 blessings of 2009

1. We brought a wonderful season of ministry at New Life Assembly, in Kearney, NE to conclusion in February. We were so blessed by our friends' words of love and encouragement to us and our children.

2. God gave our family safe travels to Arizona.

3. Wonderfully smooth transition for our children into their new schools.

4. God provided a beautiful home in a nice neighborhood, and gave us a wonderful Christian family with kids to play with...right across the street.

4. We found a great interim church for our kids to plug into on Wednesday nights. So thankful they are able to learn about Jesus with lots of other kids!

5. We've seen many new faces at Copper Mountain, including several young families.

6. I was able to take a trip to Rapid City with Chloe, to visit my mom, sister and brother.

7. I have been able to develop some meaningful relationships with women/moms my age.

8. I have been able to volunteer in Ryan's kindergarten class, I enjoy spending time with him in that setting.

9. We enjoyed a wonderful holiday season--especially watching Juliana and Ryan sing in their little programs at church.

No comments: